North West Private Hospital
Part of Ramsay Health Care


For audio and other languages, please see this link.


It is always best to try to resolve your complaint with your local health service provider. If you have tried this and are still unsatisfied, you can make a complaint to the Health Care Complaints Commissioner in your state or territory. Some useful contact information is listed below:

ACT Human Rights Commission, Health Services Commissioner
NSW Health Care Complaints Commission
NT Health and Community Services Complaints Commission
Private Health Insurance Ombudsman
Consumer enquiry 1300 737 299
QLD Office of the Health Ombudsman
SA Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner
TAS Health Complaints Commissioner
VIC Office of the Health Services Commissioner
Health and Disability Services Complaints Office (HaDSCO)