Why Choose North West Private Maternity?
At North West Private Hospital Maternity, you and your loved ones are in good hands. We’ve supported thousands through their pregnancy, birthing and early parenting journey since 1984.
The care of our midwives is complemented by experienced obstetricians, nurses, lactation consultants, paediatricians, physiotherapists and other allied health professionals to support you and your new baby with individualised, flexible care.
Here are just some of the reasons so many parents-to-be choose North West:
- Individualised, flexible care including our Maternity Care Navigator who provides a personal, direct point of contact to guide you on your journey – watch the video below
- Expert care by some of Brisbane’s most sought-after obstetricians – you can see their profiles here. Some of our specialists also have special interests in multiple births, infertility and high-risk pregnancies.
- Our popular Know My Midwife program gives you the opportunity to form meaningful relationships with those who will be with you on your path to parenthood – before, during and up to 6 weeks post-birth – including personalised childbirth and parenting education. Watch our brief midwife video below.
- Partners are encouraged to be involved throughout the whole journey and are welcome to stay with you and also enjoy complimentary meals
- Guaranteed single private rooms with ensuites – or upgrade to our deluxe rooms (subject to availability)
- Enjoy the peace of mind of our Level 3 Special Care Nursery, plus 24-hour anaesthetist, paediatrician and physician cover
- Free multi-level car parking onsite
- Quality meals prepared by our chefs, and snacks on request
- Lactation consultant support. We also have an outpatient Lactation Clinic for additional support and advice
- Postnatal physiotherapy support
- Our leafy, suburban setting offers a peaceful, welcoming environment for you and your family and friends to celebrate the birth of your baby
- In-room Foxtel and Wi-Fi are available to help make your stay as relaxing as possible.
North West Private’s Maternity Care Navigator looks forward to taking you on a private tour of our Maternity Unit, answering your questions, and connecting you with the right people to support you on your journey. Meet our Maternity Care Navigator – watch the video below, and feel free to call her on (07) 3246 3777 (she works Monday to Thursday) or email hello.NWB@ramsayhealth.com.au
Hear how our Maternity Care Navigator is here to help you.
Discover the difference our North West Private midwives make.