Ramsay Health Care is committed to the ongoing education of general practitioners and the wider medical community.
Ramsay Health Care has been a Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) since 2000, offering a wide variety of topics in medicine, surgery, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics and mental health. These activities are in partnership with our specialists and other health professions delivered as interactive, practical education sessions with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips.
In the 2020-2022 triennium, Ramsay Health Care will provide:
- face-to-face and virtual education sessions,
- online education videos to view at any time and
- support for Peer Group Learning.
Upcoming education events will be published here. If you are interested in some tailored GP education, please contact the GP Liaison Officer.
What a Pain!
Chronic pain - advances in the treatment of chronic back pain and other pain conditions. Moving away from opioids.
Presented by Dr Ramsey Jabbour - Pain specialist and occupational physician
- Outline the biopsychosocial approach to managing chronic back pain
- Identify opioid alternatives and the limitations of medication
- Describe interventional approaches to diagnosing and managing patients back pain
26 Jul 2022 06:00 PM
||The Greek Club
29 Edmonstone street
||22 Jul 2022