Dr Kretowicz undertook most of her specialist training at the Mater Mothers Hospital in Brisbane. After graduating as a specialist in 2000 she became a visiting Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at the Mater Mothers Hospital and at the Royal Women’s Hospital in Brisbane. Eva also commenced private practice in general obstetrics and gynaecology at North West Private Hospital and provided obstetric services at the Mater Mothers and the Wesley Hospitals. In 2004 Eva joined Wesley Monash IVF and in November 2009 she moved her IVF practice to the Queensland Fertility Group and has remained an Associate since then.
Associations and Memberships
- Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, FRANZCOG.
- Queensland Fertility Group ( QFG ) - Associate
- Fertility Society of Australia (FSA)
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- Australian Gynaecological Endoscopy Society (AGES)
- Australian Medical Association (AMA)
- National Association of Specialist Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (NASOG)