Neurological Day Rehabilitation Program
The Neurological Day Rehabilitation Program is designed for patients who:
- have a neurological medical condition such as Multiple Sclerosis
- have recently had a stroke or have Parkinson’s Disease
- have recently undergone brain surgery or spinal surgery
- need treatment to improve strength, endurance and balance
- need help in reading, writing and finding the right words to say
- need to improve their ability to participate in everyday activities such as walking, standing up, doing the shopping and driving.
For information about Day Program length, costs, and how to access, see our Day Rehabilitation page.